Our love's enough(我们的爱无庸置辩)
Transcending us through space and time(跨越时空超越自我)
It's holding up(爱支撑着我们)
It keeps you and me intertwined(它让彼此命运交织)
What's a bad dream if you ain't trying to do it?(若你从未努力这会是场怎样的噩梦?)
What's a heartbreak if you ain't crying all through it?(若泪水还未风干会是何痛的心碎?)
What's a sunset if you ain't riding into it?(若没有你融入的落日余晖又何来意义?)
Let's drive into it(让我们回味吧)
‘Cause I’m bringing you back to life (因我将让你重获新生)
And I know that you're gone but I swear that you're here(明知你已离去,但我发誓我的直觉告诉我你还在)
It's a feeling that won't disappear(那种感觉永不消逝)
更多内容加载中...请稍候...
本站只支持手机浏览器访问,若您看到此段落,代表章节内容加载失败,请关闭浏览器的阅读模式、畅读模式、小说模式,以及关闭广告屏蔽功能,或复制网址到其他浏览器阅读!
本章未完,请点击下一章继续阅读!若浏览器显示没有新章节了,请尝试点击右上角↗️或右下角↘️的菜单,退出阅读模式即可,谢谢!